mandag 26. november 2012

The Beauty Department



If you haven't heart of it yet, it's probably about time you do. 
The Beauty Department is a blog filled with tips and tricks about beauty, hair and makeup. The founders of the blog are Lauren Conrad from The Hills and her makeup artist Amy Nadine and hairdresser Kristin Ess. I remember I always used to watch The Hills, and even Laguna Beach. I loved everything about LC (Lauren Conrad) her hair, makeup styling and outfits. She has such a nice personality too, even though some of it was purely set up to entertain. Take a look at these "tutorials" down below, and visit their blog to get even more tips!



Hair




Eyebrows

I think eyebrows are some of the most important features of the face. When you have good eyebrows it's so easy to put on makeup, end even look fresh without makeup. Just by brushing them, put on some eyebrow powder and an eyebrow gel, you're good to go.





Eye Cream Tips

So that's why my eye cream doesn't work!? I have used Clinique's Eye Cream for over a year, and I haven't noticed any change. Maybe it's because I put it all over and under my eyelids. 
I always put it on at night, in desperation to look fresh in the morning.
What is your favorite Eye Cream?




Now I'm off to bed, after almost 12 hours with on and off exam preparations. 

Good night, sleep tight!

Helena

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar