søndag 25. november 2012

Winter Decorations


December is coming up soon, and I decided to decorate my living-room tables a bit. I have placed two white hyacinths in a tea light holder each. Hyacinths are so pretty when they blossom and they smell really nice. The white tray is actually from IKEA. In between I've used decorative cones, christmas balls, snow crystals and hearts from the fantastic interior boutique Riviera Maison.





What do you think?



I bought this tray at a Interior store in Norway called "Living", I've decorated with more cones, snow crystals and hearts in addition to the knitting and woody candles.
I never really liked decorating like this, but now that I have moved out from my parents house, I get the chance to me creative in my own way. 
I'm so looking forward to December, Christmas vacation and New Years Eve. 
Hope you have a great Sunday guys, and that you enjoy my blogposts. Please write me a comment if you like my blog, or if can make any improvements!

Helena 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar