torsdag 22. november 2012

First post on my new blog


This is the first blogpost I've ever written, and hopefully there  will be many more. Follow me, and I can assure you lots of inspirational posts HelenaTorkelsen 
I also have an Instagram-account: helenatorkelsen!


This blog will contain posts and pictures that inspires me. I have a passion for design. Both when it comes to fashion and interior. I've grown up with a familybusiness which sells home improvements, such as paint, tiles, wallpaper etc. In my teenage yers I worked at a clothing store, and gained lots of experience. Now I'm 21 yars old, and I'm studying Retail Management at BI School of Business in the beautiful city of Bergen. 

So I hope you will have great pleasure in following my blog, please leave a comment with your Instagram-account or blog.


Helena 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar