mandag 26. november 2012

Nail it!



I love to paint my nails in all different kind of colors. Sometimes I just wear nail polish and no accessories. My all time favorite nail polish brands are Essie and Deborah Lippman. Essie has the best, and I mean THE best brush. Essie also have a wide range of colors and the polish sets very nice. What I love about the nail polish from Deborah Lippman is that they come in so many different colors, and glitter! The glitter ones are amazing, but very hard to get off when your sick of glittery nails. I use to buy my polish at Beauty Bay, the price is OK and the shipment takes no time at all. I believe you can find all these different colors at Beauty Bay, but some may be out of stock. 

Which color do you like the most? 




ESSIE








DEBORAH LIPPMAN








I hope you enjoy my little collage of nail polishes, and I wish you guys the best monday. Today is going to consist of reading to my exam in marketing and statistics and getting better from my very hated flu!



Helena

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar